- Our church is a registered historic building in a picturesque location.
- We have a parking lot and plenty of on-street parking.
- Our first floor function spaces are fully accessible.
- The Sanctuary accessibly seats 400, plus approximately 200 more on the balcony level. It offers an antique Tracker pipe organ, a piano, and a public address system for basic amplification.
- The Parish Hall offers an 18’x15’ stage equipped with an Estonia grand piano and complimentary use of 15 tables and 85 chairs. Formal tables are also available for rent.
- The Allen Parlor, adjacent to the Parish Hall, with sliding pocket doors, is included as a secondary space with rental of the Hall.
- A serving kitchen is available for food preparation. Dishes and a dishwasher are also available for rent.
- We have second floor conference rooms for meeting purposes, as well as nursery space available.
- Our interim minister, Rev. Tricia Brennan, is available to officiate at life events. Please contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and fees.
We are a liberal religious community. We welcome inquiries about renting our Parish Hall, Sanctuary, or meeting rooms from any person or group whose purpose, goals, ideals, or philosophy is consistent with the broad ideals of First Parish Dorchester. Priority for all activities, including FPD events, is determined on a first come, first served basis.
Using First Parish Dorchester for your Wedding
As a Unitarian Universalist church, having your wedding in our church gives you the flexibility to create a ceremony with your own personal touches that will make your wedding day special for you.
For more information see our Wedding Package Brochure.
Using First Parish Dorchester for your Memorial Service
As a Unitarian Universalist church, having your wedding in our church gives you the flexibility to create a ceremony with your own personal touches that will make your memorial service a fitting tribute.
For more information see our Memorial Service Information.
Contacting the Facilties Rental Coordinator
For more information about availability or rates, please contact the Facilities Rental Coordinator at email@example.com. All events are scheduled in advance with the Facilities Rental Coordinator or Minister.